Sunday, August 26, 2007

note

At the moment, I'm on a Phisto-kick, so if you're familiar with my stories of Mackie and the other angels who, alongside him, chose to fall from Heaven and indulge in a world of their own creation here on Earth, you'll find their lives a little more fleshed-out. If you're not, then I'd love to know how these stories stand without their full backgrounds being known (though it occurs to me, I never finished the main background story, so I suppose I'm the only one who's got it all anyway). I think they do alright, as the sketches of moments that they're meant to be...

I've toyed about with some different ideas of presenting them, website ideas, heck even audio, but we'll see. When I've accumulated a fairly large pile of them, I'll see if they point me in a clearer direction (though it occurs to me, I already have a decent body of work with these characters, between poems and drawings and stories). Just now, as I write them, the stories are already linking to each other in subtle ways, which I absolutely love...

       .       .       .       :       .       :       '       :       .       :       .           .       .
Comments: Post a Comment

Previous Posts

About:

This is where I'm posting all the random little stories and snippets and sketches I occasionally churn out. Generally, these will be things that have passed my personal rounds of editing - which means I'm confident enough with them to open them up to outside critique. So feedback is much appreciated, from anyone, on anything.

Only I do hope you haven't come here expecting intensely dramatic plots, because while I do tend to have some overly dramatic characters, plot is not my strong point. Nor, really, is having a point at all to my stories. I specialize in fleeting moments, in scenes, in atmosphere and emotion. (Though I would like to learn plot, so, feel free to make suggestions!)

Links

Powered by Blogger

image hosting by photobucket